Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day Sixty Nine

Saturday and it's been fantastic! Becka has felt good all day and has been eating, and I've lost eight pounds and a pant size! I've been on a diet and I'm sticking to it. I REFUSE to be the old fat guy yelling at the kids. I'm going to be the old skinny guy yelling at the kids! Anyway, we got a bunch accomplished around the house today. Becka's Father will be here tomorrow morning. We are picking him up at the airport, and I'm so glad that she's feeling good! I think it will put his heart at ease to see how good she is doing. No matter how old she gets, she is and always will be his little girl. It will be so wonderful for him to be here. I know it will put my heart at ease, and this house needs some testosterone! I've been surrounded by women for months now, so much that I have started watching Dr Oz. Maybe now we can watch Sportscenter after Lifetime!

Supper was good and GOD BLESS Klondike company! They have put out ice cream bars that only have 100 calories and 1 gram of fat. I had seventeen of them. (Just kidding). Can you tell I'm in a better mood? All of my emotions revolve around how she feels. We have always been connected emotionally, spiritually, and sometimes psychically. We have been known to say off the wall things at the same time, call each other at the exact same time, and feel the same pain. Right now she's dealing with something all to herself, but I want her to know every day that she will never have to deal with it alone. I'm right here where I belong.

All is well tonight because of your prayers and because of a loving Heavenly Father that hears them. Tomorrow is going to be awesome as well because we are going to make it that way. Good night and God Bless all! Hug the one you love!