Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day Seventy Seven

This Sunday has gone by faster than any I can remember. It has been another good day though. I had to go to work this morning, then came home and worked around the house. Beck has felt good enough to stay up all day and eat her steak from last night! She deserves a couple of good days because she has a full day of Chemo day after tomorrow. I'll take part of the day off to be with her and her parents will be there as well. They will be doing scans soon to tell how well the Chemotherapy is working, and how the radiation worked on the cancer in her brain. It's still hard for me to believe it. I'll be okay when they tell us that the treatments are shrinking the tumors and she in on her way to being cancer free.

We finally got some snow today and the kids aren't here. I wish they were because the roads are covered, but since they aren't here, I sold their sleds to the next door neighbor's kids! They are having a blast right now. Just kidding Andrew because I know you read this! I'm glad we are getting some winter weather. I was starting to believe Al Gore, (Not). I just hope it's gone soon. I have to drive a lot. Becka's parent's will be here until next Saturday. Then it will just be us. I'll expect the kids to step up, and I'm sure they will. They both think their Mom hung the moon.

God Bless and good night! I'm cutting this short so we can spend some time together before bed. I'm grateful for today and every day we have together, but mostly for days when she feels okay and can eat and enjoy life. God is truly good!