Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 337

It's Tuesday night and it's even colder today! I'm writing this early because Andrew and I are going to Taekwondo. I am looking very forward to it! Then I'm coming back and watching Mitt Romney give his acceptance speech, and I'm going to drive to DC to help Barack pack. Today has been an excellent day! I have felt great all day. physically and emotionally. I've had a great deal of help with that. My wonderful Sister in Christ Gina helped me through a difficult situation that I put myself in, and it resolved itself today. I thought I might lose a friend, a very good friend, but it turns out that my friends care more about me than one mistake. I'm very grateful! I went and saw Beck today, which means I went to the graveyard. I still feel close to her there. I talked to her about some things that are going on, and I felt a sense of calm come over me. It was like God was telling me things will be okay, again. He has done that so many times lately, starting with the night he came and took her away. Today I have no regrets. I'm okay with the whole situation because I know it's going to turn out the way God wants it to.

I had a couple of appointments today, then I went to the DMV and picked up a motorcycle manual so I can study. I want to pass the test before this weekend because it's supposed to be up near seventy here! It's hard to believe since it's so cold right now, but it will be perfect riding weather. The dealership I bought my bike from said I can sponsor a "Ride for the Cure" in Beck's name! I'm definitely going to do that. All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society, and Cancer Services. Both organizations helped us, so I'm going to give back and broadcast Beck's name in the process! I'll keep you updated on Facebook.

I miss Beck and always will. The love we shared was unique for me. I had never felt it before, so I doubt if I had ever truly loved before. I have no idea what God has in store for me, but I'm grateful for every second he let me spend with Becka. She was everything to me, and I'm surprised that I'm doing this well. God has given me strength when I needed it and courage in the face of fire. There is no way I could have walked through this without him and all of you. I really do love you guys and gals. Thee is life out there for me, I know it. He hasn't carried me this far to drop me now.

I'm going to get ready for Taekwondo. I'm looking SO forward to it! It's time to reclaim my girlish figure, or at least lose some weight. 

Sweet Dreams and God Bless!