Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 334

It's Saturday night and I have to write this quickly because I have to go to work. I'm blessed to have a job! God has been so good to us today. He blessed us with a new vehicle! Autumn, her friend Dillon, and I went car shopping. We went to Carmax and found a Dodge that Autumn really liked. She wanted me to buy it on the spot, and I explained patience to her. We went to several other dealerships before we went to Parkway Ford in Winston Salem and bought an Explorer. It's an 08 but it's new to us! I LOVE it, and so do the kids. Autumn is going to drive it tomorrow. 

Today has been uneventful because we were on a quest, until the song "You look Wonderful Tonight" came on the radio. Beck and I used to dance to it and we played it at our wedding reception. I remember singing it in her ear, and her in mine, so naturally when I heard it today, I lost it. Autumn has a way of comforting me. I told her how much I miss her mother, and she understands. She misses her too. I can hear Beck's voice running through my head now. That beautiful voice. I wonder what it sounds like today! 

God has been too good to us for me to sit in misery today. I need to get out the door to work. I will write more later when I get home. God Bless and Good Night!