Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 335

It's Sunday night and I just got home. It's been a very long day. It started off emotional, so I have to apologize to anyone who tried to call me this morning. I didn't answer the phone because I just couldn't talk today. I will call you back though. I needed to gather my thoughts. I cleaned the house and got the kids up and took them to Panera Bread for breakfast, then we went by my Mother's house and picked up Andrew's other chest of drawers that my Step Father put together for me. We came back to the house and Andrew went to his friend's house for the day, then Autumn went with Dillon and Sarah to the Mall. I needed the alone time, so I took a drive. I ended up at my Father's house, picked up my brother, then went to Greensboro and bought a motorcycle. Yes I did. It's a 2001 and it's new to me. It's a Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider. I love it. It's the first thing I can think of that I've actually bought for me in a while, except for some new underwear, but can you believe it. They don't fit. I'm taking a class to get my motorcycle license. It's been years since I was on one. I rode it in front of the house when we got home, so it won't be long before it all comes back to me. We rode bikes for years as kids, dirt bikes that is. Then I rode as a teen and in my twenties. My father always had a motorcycle around, but this is different. This is a HOG! I would rather cut my arm off with a rusty saw than lay this bike down. I think it will help in my therapy. If not, I'll sell it. Harleys don't depreciate. 

It's late so this will be short. I took the kids to Olive Garden to eat tonight, along with Sarah and Dillon. It was fantastic but I ate too much, even though my plate was still full, so it will be a great lunch for the kids tomorrow since they are out of school for the next couple of days. Things are changing and I'm doing better, physically and emotionally. There are several reasons for that, but the biggest is because I want things to be better. God is in my heart, and I still miss Beck. I always will, but I'm coming to terms with things. I can see down the road now because some of the fog is lifting. I am working with my boss tomorrow, so I need to go to sleep.

I'm going to bed for the night. Sweet Dreams and God Bless.